United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post
Sorry bears.
No need for the kind words. That $100B Euros is going be pulled straight out again from the bank runs happening in Spain. They've already taken out $97B Euros this year, now they're asking Germany for the bailout to cover that. Just watch for Greek Elections. If Syriza wins, the bank "jogs" currently happening around Europe are going to turn into full on Bank Sprints. A lot more money is needed.

Charts do look like they have an upside of about +25 on SPX, +250-300 on DOW, or about ~1.8%. Still full short.
I am also short and not to worried due to the fact my puts are out until the 7/21 and the fact that it hasn't been decided on how the money is going to be divided as vanity stated. Awkwardly the banks and government are broke and just taking a stab in the dark but government > banks Aka the money is going to go to the government first still leaving the banks uncovered. Greek elections are what's going to be deciding factor
2008 Monaco Blue 335i | Terracotta | Premium | Auto | Comfort Access | Matte-black Grills | Carbon Fiber Splitters | 20% Tint | 1- point E9x Picture Game | Staggered 19' VMR V701 | Legal Disclaimer: My posts on this website cannot be held against me in any issues, such as warranty claims. |
Appreciate 0