View Single Post
      10-22-2020, 11:28 AM   #52
Mtrizzyy
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 2012 ZCP

Garage List
So i have a real problem with my IA .... my stock ones blew out("bad leads") So I went ahead with Bavsound....They were great for three weeks and then they stop working..... I got a replacement from bav under warranty.... stopped working at the same time again after 2 weeks.... I got a refund for the subs then I went oem IA subs again from a friend and today the driver side sub stopped working(2weeks in)...I've noticed that only the original OEM subs tend to have the lead break off because it's weak(easy fix that will still fail been there done that leads held up but then the coil broke on me ) But when I inspect the Bavsound ones that stop working the leads are always intact..... I'm starting to think maybe it's an amp problem that causes the leads to break off by supplying too much power and people just think it's the manufacturing of the sub but really it's maybe moisture in the amp causing this (please correct me if I'm wrong )but for the bav sound ones the leads are always intact and subs still have movement but won't work maybe because the leads are strong and when it gets too much power it doesn't break off the leads like on the oem ones but rather mess up something else in return I've ran through 4 pairs of subs and still no definitive answer!
Appreciate 0