Thread: iPhone 5....
View Single Post
      09-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #198
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Interesting. I was hoping someone had the details on the CPU already but I guess I'll have to wait. Details on the radio will be nice too, and I actually am interested as to whether or not it's patented so as to keep the efficiency of such a design out of other manufacturers' hands...

It's so odd how Samsung and Apple sue the shit out of each other and make life miserable wasting all that money challenging each other.... when Samsung provides so many critical components for the iPhones over the years. I wonder how the most recent suit (over LTE) will turn out. There has to be a light at the end of the tunnel on this patent BS.

With the emergence of WP8 and the sort of agreement M$ and Apple have (i.e. none of this patent merry go round), maybe M$'s unimpeded progress will eventually force Apple to revolutionize the product again as opposed to just adding features to an existing design.

It's funny, the fanbois applaud Apple for what a great innovation the packaging of the iPhone was.... Which I agree with.... And then they go on to say they don't mind suffocating innovation, which essentially could avoid the emergence of the next sort of revolutionary step, the next iPhone so-to-speak. It's so incredibly hypocritical.
Appreciate 0