View Single Post
      09-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #193
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baremeg55 View Post
I guess the iPad3 that has LTE that's been out a while shouldn't factor into the equation, seeing you are only arguing about specific cell phones. Your position is mute, to say Apple final included LTE in the iPhone5. You're quite funny really, making your arguments in favor of the galaxy or whatever, and come down hard on anyone with an opposing view. To spare myself wasting more time reading your useless drabble, I'll just place you on my ignore list.
LOL really? Are you 12? Did you even read my posts? Where do I take the Galaxy's side? Point it out for me. Go ahead. I'll wait. I even said at one point that the iPhone is the best off the shelf phone for the average smartphone user, how is that taking Samsuck's side?

Maybe you're not aware that the reason why LTE wasn't included in previous smartphones, to include those made by Apple, was because of immense battery drain.... That was only a few months ago. It's actually a very valid question. But you probably had no idea. I should probably only post about this stuff in the tech subforum, so as not to offend those who are completely ignorant of stuff like that. Oh and the iPad3 has a much bigger capacity for battery than the iPhone could (size duh), meaning it can stand far more drain. But yeah I don't really need to explain that to you, do I? I guess I do because my very relevant question somehow came off as an insult to your poor self.

Is this an iPhone fanboi thread or are we actually discussing the phone and how it relates to the industry? It's a discussion. If you fanbois want to get together for a circle jerk, make your own "iPhone circle jerk thread" and have at it.
Appreciate 0