cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
OK fine. Dudes do it too, don't get all SJW on me. Besides, in case you and MKSixer still don't get it, I made a quick video to explain it, since it's obvious that explaining my pet peeve TWICE isn't getting through.
Referring to me as SJW is probably the funniest thing I've ever read on the internet.

Quote:
Not always... Some streets do let the left lane go first, have it sit there when there's no cars left anymore, and then turns the light green for those heading straight.
And if you pay attention, you know the traffic flow and the light rotation because you travel the road every single day. So yes, paying attention is the missing piece. I know when I'm waiting in the left turn only lane at a red light, the light will turn green for cross traffic first unless there are no cars waiting, then I get my green arrow.

Quote:
Anybody that's met me (and I know there are some OG's on here that'll back me up) KNOW that I'm not an ass-kisser, and I'm not about to start making exceptions. I've been around Bimmerpost a few years more than they have, so if anything, I got seniority!
Might want to take a look at post count and rep points instead of join dates.
King Rudi13152.00