View Single Post
      09-10-2013, 08:37 AM   #15
19G20
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIU
A big thank you goes out to IcyJ for taking the time late into the night to make these amazing shots happen for me. He does not do this for a living nor does he have the luxury of an arsenal of professional gear... His work bleeds his love and passion for cars and photography. God bless the kids' got talent I think you all would agree

Little over a year ago I had the opportunity to pick up a mint 08 and have not looked back since.. Whether it be simple as driving to work or short grocery runs.. this car never ceases to remind me why all of us enthusiasts chose what could possibly be the very last NA M3 with this beastly V8 under the hood (Minus rod bearing stories and Longwong oil threads )

Slowly but surely I've been able to transform her into the car that I've always drew up in my mind... I understand it may not be m3post.com's most proven and praised combo of Volk / BBS + Challenge / Vorsteiner / M Perf. but I believe this is in fact the essence of modding and that is for everyone of us to enjoy individualizing our own beloved cars in the way we ourselves are happy with... Sourcing some of these parts was a PITA but at the end of the day self satisfication justifies all

Everyone on this forum is what makes owning and modding the E9x M enjoyable... Soaking up the knowledge and experiences shared on this forum has been nothing but inspirational

And without further ado..

What trunk is that?
Appreciate 0