Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
"OMG, won't someone think about the children!?"

That's what I think about this. It's a bunch of B.S. Most all of the studies conducted whose results are interpreted to conclude vaping is bad for you or "worse than real cigarettes" (which just makes me ROLMFAO) have been either debunked or proven worthless based on extreme testing methods that go far beyond what the human element can actually produce. The popcorn lung one was probably my favorite debunked piece of garbage health science. Actually, it may be a tie for the one where they were using suction forces WAY beyond what a human can do, thus burning the coil, and generating what COULD be harmful agents IF consumed in mass quantities. Since its initial proclamation that e-cigs are a good thing for society, the DHS in the UK has since DOUBLED DOWN on that claim. Yet over here, our FDA is demonizing it as the second coming of Big Tobacco giving everybody cancer, etc. I smoked about a pack a day for 15 years and switched to only vaping 5 years ago. I get regular, yearly pulmonary x-rays and breathing tests. My endocrinologist can't believe the improvements.

As far as the kids are concerned. They're always go to try what you forbid them to. My God, it's like this, yes, THIS one thing is what's going to kill all the kids. Not that alcohol hasn't been doing this for decades or anything. I have several late teen nephews. All of them vape. I asked all four of them and not a single one would ever dream of picking up a cigarette. Given that the same avenues are available for underage kids to obtain both vaping gear and cigarettes, I'm actually thrilled teens are choosing the former over the latter. So sick of this nanny state crap.
Where is your M.D.?
Appreciate 0