Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwestm3 View Post
Looks great. Just curious, do they wrap inside the doors, trunk, under the hood or is all that still blue? Not poking, just really curious since I've never wrapped a vehicle. I think wrapping the car is a great idea "if" they cover all of the areas mentioned. I'd like to see a pic of those areas if you have time. Thanks...
Thanks buddy. They can wrap the inside components to a certain extent if you request it of them. However the labour costs will shoot up. Also, wrapping hinges and excessively tight areas at the joints of the car is extremely difficult to do. The idea behind a wrap is to cover the exterior, because that's what shows. You can still get the inside of the trunk, the door sills and the interior of the hood wrapped, but you really don't need to. I don't have the inside components wrapped because frankly no one will see them, or very little if at all. and it's not worth the money and time. They do wrap some of the interior bits by default in order to give the edges on the outside a firm and clean look.
Appreciate 0