View Single Post
      10-03-2011, 08:06 AM   #15
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
My babe is now at the dealership, been giving me ABS warning lights for quite some time (alarm comes up the disappears). Was diagnosed last week as a bad sensor. The dealer ordered a new sensor and wheel bearing so this will be changed out this morning. I wonder what I will be charged for that little episode we shall see ... have a good week fellows.

BMWNTHZST, Congratulations on your new wheels enjoy! ... have a great time at Niagara on the Lake and the Falls ... don't spend too much If you eat at the Prince of Wales Hotel expect to pay $9.95 for a bottle of water ... may as well order a glass of wine

Best place to eat would be at the Golf Course ... located on Front Street best value for your money and the spot is excellent to watch the waves roll in Have fun!

bunnn, It's a great place to visit ... If you eat at the Prince of Wales Hotel expect to pay $9.95 for a bottle of water ... may as well order a glass of wine

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0