View Single Post
      04-25-2019, 09:35 AM   #1
DennisCAN
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E90, 2018 X3 M40i

M3 addiction .. please someone convice me to sell it! :)

Hey guys,

I own a beautiful 6-speed manual LaMans Blue E90 M3 with less than 35k miles on it. Unfortunately, here in Canada the winters are really long and nasty with all kind of crap that comes with it. Although, the M3 seems to be quite driveable with a good set of winters, I did experience situations where ice bumps and holes would almost rip the bottom of my car. In other words, I don't have a choice but to drive my M3 only about 6 months a year, which encouraged me to put the car for sale. It's not that I am in a financial trouble or something like that, but it pisses me off having two vehicles, each driving only 6 months a year.

As I am waiting for a lucky bastard to steal this beauty from me , I am trying to find reasons that will outweigh my rational part of brain and make me keep the car which I really love!

I even got myself a X3 M40i a couple of months ago, hoping that it will be a decent replacement for M3, but the more I drive it the more I want to keep my M3. Yes, the M40i is nice and fast, but doesn't have the feel of the old M3 which puts a smile on my face every time I got into. Although I don't track my M3, and don't explore its' full potential, the feel and feedback that I get from that car is comparable to none. I even drove a new M3 but again was not impressed.

Is this M3 E90 addiction curable, or I am lost forever?
I guess the new M40i didn't help ...

Anybody else in a similar situation?

Here are a couple of picture of my baby ..

Cheers,
D.
Attached Images

Last edited by DennisCAN; 04-25-2019 at 01:14 PM..
Appreciate 1