View Single Post
      06-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
niterider
Proove It!
Rep
Drives: Gintani Supercharged

Thumbs up Gintani SC kit = Game Over

So when I first purchased my e90 M3 I had no plans of ever putting any kind of forced induction kit on it. Ive always been the all motor type of guy, then I met the guys at Gintani. As most of u know Ive been rockin all of Gintanis bolt ons and have been very pleased with them all around, from performance to quaility and sound.

After being around their shop so often and watching the making of their SC kit I really started getting interested. I saw the prototype get tuned, dynoed, tested and completed. They then took me for a ride in it, since that day I could not stop thinking about the sc kit. The car was very fast yet the driveability was like stock. The cars tuning was great, no kind of idle problems when sitting at a light or when at full WOT. So I decided to pull the trigger and became their first customer.

So after a week of driving my car with the sc kit here are my impressions: The car is in a whole different league. It dynoed at 450whp with only 5lbs of boost on a dyno dynamics and at 505whp on a DynoJet. The Intake manifold even after several hours of hard driving stayed very cool. My vehicle temp when really pushing my car only rises to about 215 degrees. Cold start ups in the morning are as if my car was still stock, just with a whine under the hood :-) Ive made some comparo runs and I can tell u right now this is one of the strongest kits out there.

Here are some dyno charts and pics. Updated pics on pg. 6

more pics

Last edited by niterider; 09-18-2009 at 10:39 PM..
Appreciate 0