12-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #48
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 Blue Sapphire Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Hawk View Post
LMAO! Believe me, I have done my research, "Buddy." I have seen numerous 2013's go for $73-75,000 even as individual with less than 6,000mi. You selling it for 80 grand is just retarded. I'm not the retarded one just because I was off, just stating what I would've paid and quite frankly, IDGAF if you lowered it or not. The fact of the matter remains, you asking 80 grand for a car that sells for 75k? Yeah, okay... You're an idiot for thinking you can sell it for MSRP or close to it as "USED". I think you're smoking rocks if you ask me. Furthermore, I do know that it is rare and only two hundred were made... still does not warrant you inflating the price when you are selling. Buying new? Yes, I understand that but seriously? I'm not by any means new to this, You must have me confused with some of these younger guys who know nothing about what they are talking about. BTW, props on you for coming down lower, I know it took a lot out of you.
You must done rocks to accuse me of it. so your in oppinion I am asking 5k more? thats not a huge mark up buddy. So It seems like you have nothing else better to due but to talk crap to someone to make your self feel better, quite confidence you were raised with wow! It was just an asking price because I saw some iN CA selling around that price. Cars are usually more expensive here if you did not notice smart one. when I ask for 80 I had 4500 miles I changed it after it got to 6 ot 7k miles so talk with knowledge not your anger sounding jealous emotional look at your self act your age since you said your not like the other young guys. Obvisously I am not young enough to not have you try to teach me how to sell a car I know what I price my car at and it sold by some one taking my lease so if it did not then teach otherwise no need for your time
Appreciate 0