03-29-2018, 04:42 PM   #90
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTater View Post
Hey man,

Just got my new tires and wheels mounted up, decided to not get new tpms sensors installed since my car has the older version anyway (11/08) build. I also don't have iDrive, so I don't get the nice features anyways. Am I able to code out the tpms like you did? I was looking on the other thread you cross linked..looks to be some confusion in regards to non CiC cars...

Thoughts? I also think my rdc module is located somewheres else different from your car
I believe the module is located behind the battery area in the inner trunk based on what I've looked at. In regards to non-iDrive, once you remove the VO and add the 265 VO, you should be able to just recode all your modules to defaults to reflect the new vehicle order. Note: this most likely will delete any previous coding you had before. You can go through the OBC Stalk to reset the tires once FTM is enabled.

##For which vehicle order to delete and add:
You can check your VIN for the Vehicle order (VO) that you need to remove. BMWVIN.com shows the VO code in the breakout.

##For example my car this is displayed:
S2VBA Tire pressure display

2VB is the VO that i need to remove and add 265 for FTM for 2011. I'm unsure what the 09 ones are.
Track Chat Discord: https://discord.gg/VsKbTyqBVj
SF Bay Area: DM For coding services
Appreciate 0