Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpmtl View Post
Sorry which post are you replying to...my first one about the CDN ED or the second one about doing it via a US dealer? How would I find out abobut the dealers that have a large allocation?? Who is your dealer, I am going to be a the Autoshow in TO in Feb, maybe I can have a chat with him.

I am not really doing it for the large discount...just want to drive it on the Autobahn!!
I was referring to the fact that ED is possible from a Canadian dealer. I used Budds in Oakville, and my SA said that ED was available. I had put my name on a list for a E93 M3 in Feb of 2007 and he was really good in keeping me up to date on the car as it was being launched and built. Budds has a good M allocation, and I was able to get one of the first allocated builds in Canada - Took delivery in June this year. I looked into ED, but if I took ED I would have waited a 6 - 10 weeks to have the car shipped over after I took delivery, so I wouldn't have had it for the summer. While I wanted ED, I knew I couldn't go without the car for the summer. I also did a trade in, so living without a car would have been tough, but I am sure I could have figured something out.

I have bought a couple cars from Budds and I am very happy with the way I was treated. If you want, send me a PM and I will send you my SA details.

Also, I am sure that you are aware that you can rent high-end cars in Germany. I know that it is not the same as driving your own, and some of the ED stories on this forum are priceless, but I would at least consider it as an option. If you take ED, consider Stelvio pass in Italy - Definitely on my list.
Attached Images

2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
Appreciate 0