GaryS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i 6MT

Garage List
2009 135i  [6.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc View Post
At Shenandoah, the harness allowed me to concentrate at trail braking to get the car to turn in at the Corkscrew. I could never do this before since I was thrown this way and that. Since it keeps the torso in place, it also allows me to work the hands much easier and I can respond to ahh, let's say unanticipated moments a little sooner.

I absolutely love this harness and even though it is not perfect, I simply cannot imagine going back.

Now can someone point me to the thinnest pair of gloves? My hands are a bit sweaty so gloves are probably a good idea but I'd like to retain the "naked hands" feel as much as possible. No dirty jokes please...
Andre, is that you? I'm so glad I talked to you about the Quickfit harness. I decided I'll give HMS a few "two more months" until March and then I'm ordering the Quickfit for Audi/VW since another person said it fits in his 135i.

I remember we talked about gloves, I don't remember if I showed you my cheapo Simpsons. They were the thinnest, lightest, and most comfortable gloves the shop at Summit Point had, and they were also the least expensive. http://simpsonraceproducts.com/produ...s_id=996&sort=
Appreciate 0