View Single Post
      09-26-2017, 09:50 PM   #51
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerRules! View Post
Hmm...mine is also the same there (@ zhpmafia site). Will check yours. I loved that car man; it always made me smile once I turn the engine on; and the smile turned to a wide grin when I sometimes (ok many times ), change the gear close to the red line.

Glad to hear your affirmation of the zcp. I was tempted earlier to go with a non-zcp, but wisdom from Mark and a few others removed those doubts. Since I am not in a hurry, decided to be focused and look only for those that fit my three requirements - sedan, zcp, low mileage.

Let's see how it goes.

When is your car scheduled to reach? What mods are you planing? Please feel free to post here until you open your own thread man. mi casa es su casa
I remember your username!! The name is Derek. Nice to meet ya

Here is the last pics of the ZHP car right after a pre-sale detail.

Major mods:
Stoptech ST40s, Ground Control Coilovers w/Swift Springs, M3 Rear LSD/Subframe/Brakes

There was a whole bunch of OE Mods as well so it was a very fun car! I will miss it dearly.

My E90 right now is sitting at the dealer awaiting a trailer. I have a company looking for a driver nearby to drive out my way for the quoted price I was told.

2011 E90 6MT Slicktop Alpine White/Black 51k miles. Tech/Premium, Heated Seats, Fold Down Seats. It's only missing the ZCP package, which like I said earlier, might be a moot point if I'm planning coilovers.

At this point, I want to keep EDC for now so I might pick a set of swift spec R springs and spacers. I'll keep my eye out for M359 wheels but I might just end up with Apex ARC8s/EC7s since they are local to me.

Till then, I'm getting antsy!!
Appreciate 1