Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E85 Z4 / 2013 E93 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E93  [0.00]
2007 BMW Z4 E85  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPMSport View Post
I have one family member in the ER, and one 25 year old family member that recently died.

You can expect that Stage II will never be available for you.

I will no longer be posting on this thread as I am tired of certain people and their negativity. There are existing customers out there that have Stage II, and those that are interested may give me a call should they be interested in upgrading. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone. Hoping 2020 is a much better year for all.
Hey Mike, sorry to hear that and apologies for some members who have been on the hate train as of lately. I know you've posted about your family/issues in the past few months and my condolences and I hope it gets better for you. If you never come back to the thread, totally understand and thanks for all the support you've provided to me and others over the last couple years. When I'm ready to buy a Harrop kit next year, I'll give you all a call and talk shop, thanks!

Guys, let's be honest with ourselves...it's almost a 7 year old platform, was never meant to be a 'super fast' car (more a fast and amazingly well rounded car as most BMW M cars are), and has always had issues making a huge amount of power unlike other BMW's with turbo setups (lookin at you 335i).

I think everyone needs to take a step back, look at what is out their right now, and just buy something that makes them happy. It's hard from a cost benefit analysis to continue to produce S65 performance parts when a ton of other models exist and are way easier to tune/upgrade (ANY new BMW).

And that's OK, all of you just need to come to terms with that and enjoy the shit out of your kit, whether that be a Harrop, Gintani, ESS, VF, Active, etc. If you want something to brag about, go purchase a used M5 or any used/new M3/M4, spend ~$2K and instantly have a ~525+ HP monster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Post View Post
Thought not.
M3Post, we've had some good conversations before and you've been pretty nice and grounded in the past, wtf is this about!?!? Come on man, not only has Mike posted about his issues in this thread specifically in the past, he's also posted about Stage II and how he is helping out customers who want to step up - simply giving him a call or a chat and he's responded.

It's the holidays, take a step back and just breathe man, if you want a Stage II just give Mike a call and I'm sure he can help set it up for you.
Appreciate 3
DRLane3988.50
BPMSport3386.50