Garage List
1994 325is Race Car  [0.00]
2011 BMW Z4  [0.00]
1998 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
2008 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiM3y View Post
Nice stuff! Good driving.

I got turn six right once in about 40 attempts when I was there last year! LOL Love the carousel.

Which camera were you using?
It took me a while to get the turns 4/5 and 13/14/15 sequences down although I had it figured out by the fourth session. I didn't have a problem with 6, I found it better in my car to not hit the apex in 6 so I could better line up the braking zone and be able to turn in to 7 quicker.

I was using a cheaper Hitachi model that records to mini DVDs. I wouldn't recommend it because even though it does a good job in the car, I have to change out the disk every session. The other thing I do is have the camera powered from the car battery using a power inverter, so I don't have to worry about charging the camera battery during the day. I'd recommend using a video camera that records to an SD card, so that you can record an entire weekend on one card. HD would be nice, but not required. I did notice that some of the HD cameras do a better job of working in varying light conditions ie. even though it's bright out the windshield it can still do an adequate job of picking up the instrument panel so you can see the tach and speedo.