View Single Post
      07-05-2018, 11:49 AM   #867
The Nebulizer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e90ZCP M3 & e46 M3 (slicktops)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoo View Post
looks like i will be joining the FS fun for the latter half of this year. I found a 2011.5 ZCP stripper, still has power leather seats but that's about it. Picking up in about a week. I'm going to leave everything alone/stock except pads but it sounds like if I want to run in any kind of competitive capacity I need to pick up at least some Apex Arc8's in 18x9 +30 & 18x10 +25 F/R, and something like 275/35-18s all around, that sound about right? Otherwise anything wide enough for the 19s will end up rubbing due to height?

I was hoping not to burn a hole in my wallet but it seems that's what I'll be doing... coming from an HS mini & STU evo that is now going full track prep.
Welcome Sam!
So what do you think of it so far? When you get on a course it will turn into a different car - more capable than you would gather from its relatively modest street persona. Double personality kind of car.

FS is going to be a fun battle in StL.

I'm working on converting yet another... After a 2 day Divisional at Peru last weekend, my friend Nick Myers (CM nat champ) is anxious to buy one too. The car felt awesome on 112 run tires, and he loved it. (I finished 4th and 5th of each out of 114 and 2 of those spots above were the ESP Mazda6 that no one is touching - which is damn good for me. Beat Nick both days. If we could only hold Nats at Peru I think I could finally trophy.)
Appreciate 1
kyoo340.50