King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Ugh this is like the luggage thread...

I thought all jeans pants were the same : :
They are definitely not sir. If you ever put on a pair of really well made jeans you will understand. There is a company about 2 hours from me in Nashville that will custom make jeans for your size and shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
Yeah dude, surely you are not that vain?

Seriously, I buy all my jeans at old navy - cost me about $25 per pair and I usually can wear them for 4-5 years. I typically have 3-4 pairs at any point in time and wear them on Fridays to work and most non-work days during the fall and winter.

I've never had someone comment on my jeans one way or another, and that is probably how it should be for men. If people notice your jeans, then you're not doing it right.

Just go to Target or Old Navy, and spend that hard earned dough on something more appropriate.

Vain, nah, not vain. I view clothing as an investment as I do anything else that is a non-consumable. I never buy anything unless it's an amazing deal. I never pay full retail for anything. If I can buy a pair of $200-500 jeans for $50 and them last me for 7-10 years...you bet your ass I'm going to. Technically I'm only spending $20-30 more than what most people do and get way more wear/use/life out of them.

I'm that guy that buys nice things takes care of them and they last me forever. I honestly still have almost every pair of Ray-Ban, Oakley or Persol sunglasses I've ever bought. I have have a closet full of shirts that are over 5-7 years old.

I also wear jeans to work everyday. The reason no one is commenting on your jeans is because you are buying them at Target and Old Navy. I'm not looking for men to comment on my jeans, but this is definitely something that ladies notice....trust me.
Appreciate 5
Germanauto9698.00
Sea-Tac1453.00
Kyngofpop676.00
wrickem2101.00
unluky7519.00