02-07-2008, 08:10 PM   #21
Davo2003
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe Jerez and loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrobc13 View Post
That is insane! $25k over MSRP...it's just a car. Shyt you could feed a few nations with that much extra cash. Anyone paying that..deserves to be ripped off...I mean that is just FLAGRANT robbery...its a virtual car-jacking for christs sake. And for a dealer to even ask that let alone get it...I am at a loss for words on that one! Yet yes I do realize that some will ask and get it! What did they say..."a fool and his $$$....u know the rest!"
Hey E, yes, I had a prod number. Also heard MDCT may push me back again but I decided to try it, I don't think I will be sorry once I get used to it although I have always preferred and loved MT's. Hope I don't regret it!

As far as 25K over, what you have to remember is, 25K is like $1 to many people, they just have money like water. So, to be guaranteed the first M3 in LA for example, plenty will pay the premium. It's nothing to many people.