View Single Post
      10-02-2017, 11:36 AM   #51
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
I think we will find out this guy had some sort of mental issue.

There is only a very few cases in the US where the person had a grudge to settle and was not mentally unstable, the majority of them had some sort of mental issue. No on in there right mind just shots at people.

You can not call some one who is not stable a terrorist. The problem with our government and lots of people they like putting label on things to make it easy for them to explain it.

We all know where this is heading it going to be about the guns, the media is already demanding to know what kinds of guns, the police only said they were rifles, which i am glad this is what they said, because the media already report it as automatic weapon fire and you can tell it was not..

I am willing to bet this guy had some sort of mental problem and this was his way of leaving his mark. I wish they would never share the person name, it just gives other idiots bright ideas.

I just want to know when people are going to wake up and realize we have people walking among us who are not stable and are capability of doing these things and the people out who think these dangerous people have more rights than anyone else.
What was it then? Sounds like full auto to me. I don't see how someone's trigger finger is that fast with the staccato bursts I heard...just doesn't sound semi-auto.
Appreciate 3
Lups11826.50
Doc Oc1422.00