View Single Post
      07-15-2020, 05:37 PM   #140
pablom2c
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C

Please BMW don't ruin the next M2 like the new 4 series, the current M2 and M2C are perfect as they are. I don't like the first impression of the next 2 series, the front kind of looks like an exaggerated 1 series F hatchback, and the rear like the Chevrolet Cavalier sold in South America (see pic). I'm really disliking the new BMW designs, it appears they are losing the bulldog stance and sporty presence. It looks like they have ran out of design ideas and just add unnecessary lines and creases everywhere that don't make any sense just so it looks "modern" and different (look at the rear bumper diffuser, what the hell is going on?). The designs are not clean and simple, it all seems very forced. It kind of feels like they haven't decided which way to go with the design so they mixed the Audi sharp lines with the Mercedes curvy lines and ended up with a mess without any identity. I guess they are just focused in stealing new clients from other brands and not maintaining their current clients going by what I read in most of the forum feedback of the 2 and 4 series.
Attached Images

Last edited by pablom2c; 07-15-2020 at 07:39 PM..
Appreciate 3