Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
2012 BMW E92 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertEvans View Post
Well...finding the right one happened a lot sooner than I thought but here it is....

Picked up in IL on Monday June 3rd on a private party deal. I could tell this car had really been loved, taken care of, and not abused. Got all the maintenance records from day one, window sticker, etc, etc... Seller was looking for the right buyer as much as I was looking for the right M3.

Specs: 2008, Jerez Black, Fox Red interior, 6MT & every option checked. Picked up just shy of 46k miles. The interior looks brand new...couldn't be happier.

This car is everything I thought it would be and more. I love it more every time I look at it, get in it, and drive it. The sound, feel and look is incredible. It really feels like you're connected to the car when you drive it...you can tell these M3's with the S65 have a lot of soul.

Thought I would have some mods I would want to do when I got one but its damn near perfect as is.

Thanks for all the advise from the forum this far...couldn't have done it without you guys and everything I have learned here.
Congratulations!

Another Jerez brother joins the fold.

Enjoy your new ride. My guess is that whatever you think of it now is going to increase by the day or drive.

Also, much has been said about black, Jerez Black, but apart from the paint's chameleon characteristic which I like very much as do many others based on their comments, you won't see Jerez Black Metallic on any other BMW models as BMW kept JzB exclusive to the M3 which is something of an oddity in light of all the changes witnessed in Munich of late.

Looking forward to you updating the thread with additional comments.