View Single Post
      03-23-2008, 03:03 PM   #110
ChrisFastM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 vert w/ LOTS of mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooma350 View Post
Must agree, it is very cool. I want to invite BMW of Lincoln to join our discussion here. Since I have already made up my mind I think I'll forward them links to this post and autoblog so they know what they are missing (Though it is possible they are already aware of this thread).
Don't forget to chime in that there has been 9100+ views on this thread so far not to mention the 10's 1000's on autoblog who see this each day this continues.

1. They entered a legally binding agreement on a high ticket item

2. They denied you because it did not reach the $# the were expecting

3. The auction title proves that they were full aware that they were advertising the lowest price online

4. There short email answers blatantly ignoring what you said when you are asking for statements in writing is further proof that they are aware what they did is their fault (a judge would see through this in a heartbeat)

5. They have already tried to bait & switch you saying that even though you won this again, legally binding contract for $60,000, they will let you purchase it for a higher price of $6X,XXX. Contractually, they cannot charge you $0.01 over let alone a few extra $1,000.

6. Happy Easter! I'm looking forward to your review after you get your new M3! She is a beauty

I read this on Digg. Thought it would help your case:
Looking through their eBay feedback, the dealership pulled some stunt with a 2003 Corvette Z06 only about 6 weeks ago.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.d ...
So this isn't a mistake. It's the sign of a trend. Hopefully this can help get their dealership account pulled.
Appreciate 0