View Single Post
      05-03-2021, 10:10 PM   #2832
Crash86
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 Shopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
What do you guys (Leo's) Think about the 10 mm as a service SideArm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
I don't remember if this was asked before, but here goes...

Is playing "Paul Revere" and flashing one's headlights at oncoming traffic to alert them to a police enforcement zone considered free speech, a reason to pull over the driver, or even obstruction if you observe it?????
I'm not sure that flashing high beams is really protected speech, but notifying others of the presence of law enforcement certainly is not illegal.

I don't really care either way, because I hate traffic cites unless you are truly endangering others (reckless, dui, etc).

My fur missile and I prefer to hunt felons.
Oooooo you have a fur missile?!? How is it!? I think I would get so attached that I would take it really hard if anything ever happened to him/her.......harder even than I would if I lost a human partner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebear View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Your scope is myopic dude. The point is to have cause for the stop. Do you really think we care about the horn?!?! We are after more.
Buck, do you pull for air fresheners hanging on the mirror so you can strip search? Where does it stop?
What of 'probable cause'?
The best sidearm is something that you shoot accurately and effectively. That being said, I once carried a 45 ACP, but now carry 9mm. Advancements in ammunition have come a long way and a bigger caliber is not always better now.
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan25055.00
Murf99314114.00
mahalom3163.00