05-09-2018, 06:41 PM   #33
jkoral
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 LBB 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerostar View Post
I hate when I park in the middle of nowhere and some asshat parks right next to me. ><

My father did that to a co-worker who bought a new car and parked in the middle of nowhere. He would get so close to his driver's door that he couldn't get into the car. This went on for a couple weeks until one morning the co-worker was hiding in the bushes to see who the asshole was. They knew each other at work, but he did not know what kind of car my father drove (large company). I'm told he cracked up when he realized it was my father (who was known for joking around).

At my work, there is a small 2 level parking garage, which I prefer to park even though it's a long walk in (lots of closer spaces in the open blacktop parking lot). The parking garage keeps the car in the shade (no UV), keeps it dry when there is an occasional shower (rain/snow), reduces the pollen (which is getting bad now). I have a single spot on the lowest level that is adjacent to a big post/beam and the other space is at a 45 degree angle (so if two cars were parked, they would only meet at the front bumpers). I've never come out to a find another car parked next to me, and even if there was it would be impossible to get a door ding.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15762.50