View Single Post
      12-24-2017, 01:39 PM   #1
65fastback
Captain
Rep
Drives: every day

M3 vs 2018 mustang gt

So...any of you guys drive one yet?

I did and really liked it for the most part. I had it for over night and put about 100 miles on it. It was a 6 MT and had some pretty great options like Mag ride, valved exhaust, Performance pack with big brakes & bigger radiator external oil cooler ect ...The instrument cluster was all digital and very customizable kinda gimmicky but kinda cool.
OEM exhaust sounds REALLY good, like REALLY REALLY good from quiet "mode" to wide open. Seams like its a GT350 Jr. in many ways.
The price was at 47K msrp.
These are stout cars and very fun to drive.

What i didn't like....its a mustang! and the reputation that goes with it ( even thought i have a old one ) Plus they are everywhere.
As always lower quality interior materials as compared to a m3, the size and weight of the car is noticeable behind the wheel but the 400+ torque & 465 HP makes up for that in some ways. also worth mentioning although not important to some people... the stereo was weak as was the nav screen i didn't care for much.

As time goes by ill be interested to see what other m3 owner think of these 18 GT's. But only after you drive one :-)

BTW i still have my m3
Appreciate 0