08-02-2023, 01:54 PM   #40
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuroRay View Post
Who is everyone? You and the peanut gallery who can't even tell what an exhaust bracket is?

I don't think about you at all - remember, you were talking about me. Set a record for bans? Hit a tree? Where are you getting this from?
Oh my mistake, you were banned for annoying a one off random user. Oh no wait that’s not how it works, it was many/multiple users who couldn’t stand you.

Again I don’t care to remember the trivial details of your life but are you denying you didn’t total your car in a ridiculous manner if not a tree? And before you decide to clarify the details - don’t… Nobody cares!

Edit - took all but 2 seconds of searching. My mistake, not a tree. You reached for your phone and hit a sign pole, resulting in airbags deployed and car being totaled. Sheesh tree.. what was I thinking? That’s way different!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuroRay View Post
He pretended to not know, it's not worth talking about it further.
This is exactly my point. You try so hard to be relevant that you actually think you are in some Bizzaro world. But when the next person brushes you off, you create this narrative “they pretended” to not know.

At the risk of this thread getting further derailed I will stop here. But I know it’s only a matter of time your nonsensical posts catch up and get you the banstick once again.

I enjoy life everyday.

Last edited by 3002 tii; 08-02-2023 at 03:41 PM..
Appreciate 0