View Single Post
      10-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #39
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

got my first chance to use the SOLO today out at pacific raceways. i downloaded the track before heading down and it worked perfectly. havent had a chace to use the race studio analysis yet as i am headed out to mexico tonight. i did scroll thru my data and found the use of the lap times very helpful. started the day in the wet and it partially dried off by days end and my lap times just fell and fell throughout the day. nice to see. also useful to know what my true top speed is setting up for turn 1 rather than the optimistic BMW gauge. in the wet today my top speed through 1 was 136. decent for wet conditions. will do a further write up once i look at the full data after vacation.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0