View Single Post
      01-27-2013, 03:15 AM   #18
And1M3
Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 MR FR/Bk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycd View Post
Worried about being squeezed by $200 more per month and then talking about buying a 6 grand exhaust a couple posts later doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but hey it's your money.
If you read that I stated " The money save on interest will go to future items on the car"
It doesn't mean right away. Also there was a use Akrapovic full exhaust for $4k a couple of days back.
There are always deals, but you just need to look for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarThaL View Post
Nothing wrong with wanting to save some money, no matter how much the amount, however, if the OP is so concerned about the finances, why is he looking at an Akra exhaust !!!!

I have personally never financed a car for more than 3 years....ever. If I couldn't afford the payments on a 3 year loan, then the car was too expensive. I just never saw the sense in paying that much interest, period. If you need to finance a car for more than 3 years to afford the monthly payments, then you are really pushing the limits of prudent spending IMO.
Looking at the Akra for now. I might pull the trigger after 2 years of paying off the car.
But I won't hold back if a great deals come by and I miss my chance like before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplusd View Post
Who doesn't want Akra with carbon fiber tips.
Appreciate 0