02-18-2012, 09:50 PM   #13
I M STIG
RawAutos.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by n54fanatic View Post
yeah i remember seeing this video when the s4 first came out a couple years ago, and theres no way there were any performance items available for that brand new engine back then...as u can see in the video to 60 from a stop the s4 will be ahead AWD power, but also u can see the C63 eventually take over because of the power advantage it has over the s4...I have an s4 and i used to have a FBO 335, the s4 plain and simple is just quicker off the line but from a roll AWD cars have no chance against a RWD
While most all-wheel drive cars are quicker off the line, the S4 isn't quick enough to put enough power down so quickly against an M3, C63 AMG, or IS-F. I'm sorry, but it just won't. I don't care how you slice it. Initially, for the first 20 feet (maybe) it'll have gained a *small* advantage off the line, it'll never be enough to hold off those cars.

Sorry, but while an S4 is a hell of a nice car, it's just not in the same league. Not a stock one, anyway.

2009 E90 M3| Jerez Black | Extended Silver Novillo with Brushed Aluminum | 6MT | EDC | Premium Package II | Convenience Package | Enhanced Premium Sound | HD Radio | Heated front seats | Fold down rear seats | Moonroof | 19" wheels |
RawAutos.com
Appreciate 0