2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by swhat View Post
Will 18" clear 380mm brembos?
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1FL View Post
These look incredible. You mentioned they'd clear StopTech and Rotora BBK. How about Brembo 380mm front and rear?
Still need to verify B380s when we get the chance. Will update the thread later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerRookie View Post
Love the design! I just wish they came in 19's, I fear 18's would look too small on a sock E93....unless you can advise a more proper fitment?
19s will be available eventually, but you really can't go wrong with an E92 M3 with a aggressive, meaty tire. 18s allows more choices and overall lower cost in tire replacement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpewpew View Post
My last check before purchasing questions... one great thing about APEX wheels is that they're designed to let me use my stock length lugs with the aftermarket wheels.

Can I use my stock lugs and wheel locks, from my ZCP wheels with these Titan7 wheels? Or do I need to buy new lugs? If so, I'll check in on sizing when I purchase.
Wheels are compatible with stock hardware as well as stud conversions/aftermarket Tuner lugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by automotiveaperture View Post
Hi Tom,

Amazing wheels, look great! Is the black M3 in those pictures lowered in anyway?

Thanks!
Black M3 is lowered on KW Clubsports.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0