View Single Post
      12-10-2018, 03:33 PM   #25
SpacegrayMe90
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 e90M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Hammock View Post
It was a beautiful Saturday morning. The sun was shining. It was 65-70 degrees. I pull into the gas station and it was pretty busy. There weren't any lines but it wasn't completely empty. I circle around to the back where it was less crowded and back up next to a pump. Put the car in neutral, pull the e-brake, and shut the car off. I open the door and step outside to be greeted by a cool morning breeze. It was refreshing. I close the door and make my way to the pump. It was fairly clean. The attendant must have dusted it off recently. I pull my credit card out of my wallet and insert it into the machine. The card slot offered a bit of resistance as I pull my card out and proceed to enter my pin using the heavily warn number pad. I push the gas door and, like always, it springs open revealing the gas cap. A quick twist and the cap comes off and I rest it on the gas door. After pressing the button for premium fuel, the machine lets out a gentle beep informing me that fueling may begin. Moments pass as I reflect on life and day dream about lunch when I was suddenly interrupted by the loud click of the fuel nozzle. It has done its job and now it's my turn. I return the pump and click on the cap and shut the fuel door. Circling back around my car, I climb back inside and start the engine. My fueling adventure was complete.
Well done lol
Appreciate 1