10-23-2018, 04:08 PM   #37
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Does he not have access in the training system to see what training classes have been completed? Seems odd not to. In the event that he doesn't and compliance in mandated from a corporate level, I could see his request for solidification that training classes are completed; however, I don't know of any online training classroom environment that doesn't offer the ability for management to check progression of completion for the employees.

Could it be that this is offered and he doesn't know how to check completion status?
Yes he does have the ability to request access. But he likes to Micro manage so much that we all believe he would rather see we all do what he says rather than him not being involved. My job is more self starting and independent where we really don't need a supervisor since we are a 24/7 running pipeline facility. The fact that we all communicate through email and we all see the memos. So if I send him an email stating my Training modules are all completed and up to date he should accept that. Not ask us for a print screen shot of 10 pages. That's just ridiculous! We are grown men in this industry...not your typical teenage kids at Chic Fila
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 10-23-2018 at 04:13 PM..
Appreciate 0