09-07-2009, 02:42 AM   #10
Moxie
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 328d Touring/SG 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
i know they aren't directly a vendor on bimmerpost, but those guys are a joke. if you're going to order AiB's, order them through EAS...at least EAS has good customer service.

here's my story in dealing with them: received a defective LED unit and have been trying to get an exchange for nearly 2 weeks. i've called at least 4 times, left 2 voicemails, emailed a couple times, even contacted them when they're ONLINE and AVAILABLE on AIM (CustomAngelEyes) all with no answer. i'm at a loss of what to do at this point so i'm disputing the charges with my credit card company, which is a royal pain in the ass.

moral of the story: the guys at EAS have been more helpful, even though they can't do much, than the manufacturer! i pity the fool that ever has to deal with angelibright directly...you're surely to have a painful experience.

GIANT THUMBS DOWN for angelibright.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterzM View Post
I have also dealt with David@Angelibright and would not recommend either! When you want to buy they are on top of everything but once they get your $$ then it takes weeks for a reply.
Quote:
quick update: thanks solely to tom@eas, i was finally able to get in contact with david@aib. i mailed back the defective unit today. thanks, yet again, to the guys at eas for helping me finally get in contact with AiB.
Quote:
still haven't received a replacement set
Two months is a long time to wait. Looks like they're living up to their bad name. Sucks that once they get your $$ they kick you to the curb. You wouldn't expect that from a company that does so much business here. Hope you get it settled.
Appreciate 0