01-29-2014, 04:20 PM   #11
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthShoreM3 View Post
OP great looking ride!

I owned a TTRS for about a year and a half before trading it in for an X5M.

I will attest to the OP that with the exhaust (I owned the AWE SWITCHPATH and APR HFC DP) that it does sound like a mini V10. Probably one of the best sounding cars I have ever owned. I will stand by those words 100%. It makes my Dinan x pipe with AA exhaust SC ESS585 E90 M3 sound tame in comparison. In addition, if this car is at a stage 2+ ( exhaust, DP, FMIC, and stage 2 tune) it will destroy a lot of cars on the road.

Very fast and nimble. I threw on som MICHELIN PSS and it turned into a different vehicle!

Truly a blast to drive and a great little sports car. The 6spd is amazing and well geared. And I miss that shifter so much in comparison to my 6spd M3. Also the flat bottom magnesium steering wheel is incredible.

Great color OP. mine was Monza silver. I miss it everyday. And for those that need AWD year round this car does very well in bad weather with good winters.

I think one day I will buy another TTRS. I loved it. For DD though there were some quirks as to why I switched to the X5M. Yes to completely different cars. But thy TTRS is one great car for 64k
Thank you for the kind words, sir! It seems like you are well acquainted with the TTRS! Many people don't know this, but out of the box it gives the V8 R8 a run for the money, with a Stage 1 or 2 it gives the V10 R8 a run for the money, and like you said yourself, it will shatter many cars even with price tags doubling that of the TTRS.

Bump!
Appreciate 0