wwjd15
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 M3 MR

Thank you again for everyone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroTrip View Post
I have personally given him a pointby last month at Fontana. Wicked fast car doing a good 15mph + more than mine with stock aero on turn 1 and 2.

Very nice car and amazing setup. You should see the friends he brought with him...these guys have more dough than jesus. WWJD? what would he do? He would have this car!!!

Oh and this car is a perfect example to all you supercharged lameOs. You don't need any engine mods to make a car fly...just great suspension/aero, tires and driving skill. Hope to see your bumper this weekend!
Hopefully I still have tires left by then, if not, I will bring another car. Anyways, I will see you on Sunday! It's gonna be fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guanxin View Post
支持关大少
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartanium View Post
骚货 都到首页了啊, will be back in town soon, take care

-Ethan

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-sauerkraut View Post
WOW, I just love what you did to your car.

Just might be a little partial to the color too...

Might consider black anodizing, or vinyl wrapping the front supports to the spoiler.

Just sickly done sir!!
Thank you sir! I'm not sure how they look on black, but I will give it a try and see how I like it. I put them on for functional anyways, don't really might the look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzhang View Post
yummy thanks for letting me shoot your car agin Ricky!!!
Thank you John for the hard work!!! I have another car needs some shoot very soon~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
The additional rear camber should allow to get on the power a tad earlier!

How about some functional component shots? Need to see the suspension set up or this is just another beauty queen contest.
Yes, I just gave it more negative camber after the track day.
I don't know how to take photos, I need to have someone helped me out here. LOL. I will post it up once I have new pics.
Appreciate 0