View Single Post
      10-03-2018, 01:50 PM   #21
xnfsx
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 2011.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko22R View Post
Ordered the Fancywide rear diffuser a few weeks ago and it finally arrived. I currently run a challenge carbon fiber diffuser with carbon fiber rear bumper canards/extensions. My intention was to run both diffusers at the same time but I was unsure if the Fancywide diffuser would work with other aftermarket diffusers. I pulled the trigger anyway with the expectation that I'd have to do some fabrication to make both work. The diffuser is very well made in my opinion and although the shipment was shipped without in box instructions, I reached out to the Fancywide reps and they had pointed out that they have instructional videos for anyone who needs help. Surprisingly, I did not need to fabricate or chop anything to make both work together. I did use some different hardware (screws, nuts, bolts, washers...) to get the job done. In the end, I'm happy with it. So anyone who had questions about running this with other diffusers, I'd say yes you can.
Hey OP - can you let me know if you placed the long rod into the black rubber mount for the exhaust? and it's an angle? the rod is rather long so not sure this is the right place.
Appreciate 0