12-12-2010, 03:12 PM   #29
EmmettBrown
Banned
Rep
Drives: cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
ok here is a good one.

you approach a girl and ask her to dance, she says "sorry i have a bf" you say "i have a cat" she replies with "what" you reply with "o im sorry i thought we were talking about shit that doesn't matter" hahaha

never tried it just over hear a friend telling it to a girl at a bar once and it worked
i kid you not i tried this in the car one time. i was totally fucking around and wasnt even serious (didnt care if i got rejected or not.... girl wasnt even that great looking). i was leaving this food place and this girl and her friends were sitting out front and kept looking so i just smiled. i got in my car to leave and they left too and next thing you know we are on the street at a light next to each other.

i looked beside, smiled and started talking. she said she had a bf yada yadda yadda. i told her i had a goldfish and that i thought we were talking about things that dont matter. she laughed, then i told her we can be friends lol.

she ended up asking for my cellphone number (to be "fair" i guess lol) instead of me getting hers and called me that same night talk about being desperate... so much for your bf
Appreciate 0