Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardio View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Vaping 'can damage vital immune system cells' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45170756
Yet the article admits the results are inconclusive (only 48 hours of study). It also states that E cigs have less carcinogenic ingredients than regular cigarettes (also no tar). The end of the article says it's a good tool to quit smoking and certainly healthier than cigs.

I understand your point being it's horrible to market to kids. Absolutely it is. But somehow your thread got turned into bashing people who vape and how stupid they look doing it. Personally I vape to try and quit nicotine, the fact that you can slowly lower your nicotine levels makes it much easier than cutting down or going cold turkey off cigs (believe me I've tried both). Both my Dr. and Dentist agree it's a healthier alternative to cigarettes, especially since I'm getting less nicotine now and no tar. An average cigarette has 24 mg of nicotine, I've lowered mine to 3 mg with vaping. I also feel it is better for the environment since you don't have any cig butts to dispose of.

Like I said I agree it should NOT be marketed to kids. Is it healthy? Obviously not but most of the experts agree its a healthier alternative to cigarettes. So before you judge people how stupid they look vaping you should realize a huge portion of people are using it to try and quit smoking altogether.
Good luck on quitting smoking. And I mean that. Vaping is better than smoking. I hope you can quit both soon.

But going in a different direction, I do point to my kids how stupid vaping looks. Having a huge cloud of smoke coming out of your car doesn't look good or cool. They have lots of friends who Vape, and I try to do everything I can to counter the Vape thing. I don't want them doing it.
Appreciate 1
wdb4721.50