View Single Post
      08-08-2019, 12:50 PM   #1306
fsmtnbiker
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Evora S, E36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbone View Post
I seem to recall seeing that the TT3 record was a 1:52.xx. So that was you? Cool. Do you have video of that lap?

My E92 will never get close to that time---full weight, no aero. Anything I do with the E92 is just for jollies---a slightly modified street car just having fun turning laps. But if I bring my E90 out here for a summer, then it'll be game on in [hopefully] TT1!

I was watching TT1/TTU guys turning 1:48s and 1:49s. Very cool.

Anyway, I'm in no hurry with the E90 in CO. My current thought is to maybe bring it to CO just for the summer here in 2020. Then, take it back to CA in the Fall.

I still want hit some East Coast tracks with the E90 too! So many fun things to dream about!
I don’t have video of the 52.3, I might have traqmate data. I have video of a bunch of 53’s here from a year prior: https://youtu.be/d_N7R08i73c

I’d really like to build a TT1 car out of my E36. It just needs a drivetrain. Need to buy a wrecked E9x M3 DCT and swap the whole drivetrain. I think probably 1:44s, maybe faster with a really well setup car.

CO is a real challenge when it comes to cooling. That 20% less atmosphere makes it really hard to keep things cool.
Appreciate 1