Colonel
Rep
Drives: '09 E90 M3 - IB

Garage List
2009 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
Glad you had a good experience with NASA Rocky Mountain. I ran with them for many years and the group there is great. Most of the TT3 records are still mine, but that probably won’t last much longer. HPR keeps getting faster with the new pavement and curbing... I suspect a 1:50.99 is possible on a perfect day in a TT3 car. The class has gotten slowed down just a little since I ran there but the track is a lot faster.

I’m enjoying CA but I do miss the group and tracks there in Colorado.
I seem to recall seeing that the TT3 record was a 1:52.xx. So that was you? Cool. Do you have video of that lap?

My E92 will never get close to that time---full weight, no aero. Anything I do with the E92 is just for jollies---a slightly modified street car just having fun turning laps. But if I bring my E90 out here for a summer, then it'll be game on in [hopefully] TT1!

I was watching TT1/TTU guys turning 1:48s and 1:49s. Very cool.

Anyway, I'm in no hurry with the E90 in CO. My current thought is to maybe bring it to CO just for the summer here in 2020. Then, take it back to CA in the Fall.

I still want hit some East Coast tracks with the E90 too! So many fun things to dream about!
Appreciate 0