05-29-2010, 10:15 PM   #6
thez99
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi A4

Garage List
2013 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Um either way, its not an old system and its quite good at doing what it does..

Not all people are looking for brand new computers, people by used cars night n day..however "outdated" they may be. This system is well worth what I am asking for it, hopefully soon enough someone will realize that, honestly i dont appreciate the posts telling about how im supposedly asking way too much and how my system is apparently not worth it..if you really feel strongly about letting me know these things, wouldnt it seem more respectful to do so via PM?

Anyhow, thanks for the input but really id like to reserve any posts in this thread for those who are interested, rather than those who are just critical

P.S. Incase people arent realizing, this system has the RAID 1 drive system, two drives, one operating. So if one fails, the other automatically kicks in and you lose nothing whereas with a single HD setup you would lose all. Trust me this shit is necessary. I had a single HD setup a couple years back, the thing went nuts one day, tried getting the info back from it, took it out and everything, got zip, TONS of my shit lost. So thats just another of the many things that make this system well worth it.
Appreciate 0