Thread: 760Li for $44k?
View Single Post
      04-04-2011, 06:25 PM   #23
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Im actually trying to help my friend sell a 2003 right now. It was owned by Kenyon Martin brand new (yes, that K-Mart of the Nuggets) and he sold it to Nene (yes that same Nene). Its got 50k on it, V12 (thats a nice engine, let me tell ya) with the full 'Strut' styling group package, as in 22" black rims with deep dish chrome lip and all grills. Car has a body kit (not sure if its custom), custom stereo with built in touch screen and built in ipod adapter. The interior of the car is in fantastic shape now (I detailed it personally) but the outside needs a detail. Car is black (swirls everywhere) and needs a professional, but the paint is otherwise in great shape and the car has just gotten new brakes (pads but no rotors I dont think).

He is only asking 38.5k for it. The car has every option possible too, so it was going for 150k new. Its crazy to think thats all its worth now. And he is only asking extra for the car because of all the custom work it has done to it. Ive driven it and it handles extremely well for a large car, and V12 pulls nicely, but it gets 15-17mpg if lucky. Not an effecient car in those regards.

Ill have a link later to the ad Im going to post for it. Its a cool car but not something that I could own, especially as a DD. He wants to sell it mainly because he wants something smaller and more economical, even though he already has a DD SUV.

Last edited by Dackz; 04-04-2011 at 11:20 PM..
Appreciate 0