Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 COMP/SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd0131 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3LISSA View Post
You can't. I have test pipes, primary cats are gone, stage 2 ESS, and I do not pass. I will never pass readiness. It will always say "O2 and Cats".... once you remove the primary cats you will never pass. Hence my problem right now. I go through this every two years when I have to reg with DMV.
Is it possible to put the cats back on with the test pipes and leave my tune as is and then pass?
Not sure how you say I cant, lol. I got the sticker to prove it. All they did was hook up to the ODB port and 15 min later I was on my way. No visual inspection that I know of. Its time for another inspection this month. I'm sure I will pass again fine. I am running Rogue Eng test pipes and BPM Stg2 tune.
You are missing the primary cats and passed an inspection? Cause I am missing them and will not, with stage 2 tune as well. I know if you remove the secondary cats you'll pass. It's news to me.

2011 E90 M3 Competition // Alpine White // ESS // RPI // 20" BBS LM's, blah blah

2021 G80 M3 Competition // Brooklyn Grey // KW Suspension // 12mm Spacers all around // Resonator Delete
Appreciate 0