Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive View Post
Are there wheels on that car?

Those tires scream TRACK DAY!!!!

D
Haha yeah it's dark...

Quote:
You should track your car in the meantime to get used to throwing a car around, so that when the M3 throws you around youll at least be more ready than you are now!

And no Im not kidding. Get some track time under your belt. Best training to drive an M car you can ever get. I spent probably 10 hours on the track over the few years before my M3!

D
Yeah he should

Quote:
Originally Posted by theriz View Post
where in the world would i do that. and a 328 would flip with the rims i got they cant take turns that well.
Umm... people come in VW Bugs, Jettas.... you're not out there to get the best time or to beat anyone; you're there to have fun, learn some basic car control in a closed environment.

Quote:
actually im going to the AMG driving school at Leguna Seca.
that should be fun, i get half off.. even tho its a AMG, but i get to feel that straight line performance.
Nice. AMGs are great cars, even in turns.
I love them.

See this:

Quote:
You could def take your car to the track, it wouldent flip. You would be amazed at what a stock 328 can do. Dont you ever have fun in your loaner cars??? Sheesh.

Anyway, the AMG event would be good, and there are BMW driving events, and other track schools you can attend that you do not use your own car.

Just saying its great to have that kind of practice before you buy a M3 or any performance vehicle.

D

Quote:
yeah, idk what track should i go on? im down tho, what else would i need to bring to the track? i think i might flip it. lol
and yess all the time last time i had a 328i loaner for 5 days and put over 1000 miles on it and they were some funn a$$ miles. lol i dont abuse them tho.

its goood from what ive heard CLK black series and 7 diff tracks or things to do for the whole day. its the same thing when you get the BMW driving school when you order your car, except AMG
As long as you drive responsible you'll be fine... you're not out for championships..no one is rating you.... no one will care how fast your time is.

But up to you; you can track your car or you can not track your car.
Appreciate 0