View Single Post
      10-20-2016, 07:46 PM   #70
GoHokiesGo
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5M

Been given some incredible opportunities over the past few years for a lot of international travel due to jobs. We've been to 45-50 countries in the past 6 years as a result, so I definitely had to pick up photography as a hobby to capture all the places!

I have tons of shots on my website linked in my signature, but here's a few of my favorites-

New Zealand - Mount Cook and Hooker Valley - spent two weeks on the south island earlier this year. Honestly, it's just unfair that they have so much natural beauty in such a small place - breath taking views around every bend

New Zealand - That Wanaka Tree at Lake Wanaka - one of the most photographed trees in the world, and its actually a pretty tiny tree!

Maldives - Fihalhohi Island - my bungalow was the first on the left, amazing place! It's like swimming in an ocean of spring water.

Amalfi, Italy - spent christmas in Sorrento a couple years ago. The lemons used to make limoncello there are the size of footballs!

Algarve Coast, Portugal - Benagil Sea Cave - only accessible by boat, we rented a kayak to get here before the tour crowds came in

Kenya - Masai Mara NP and Wildlife Reserve - young male lion observing a small gazelle off in the distance

Rwanda - Virunga National Park - silverback mountain gorilla, hiked 6 hours through total bushwack mountains to see these amazing creatures in their wild habitat

Iceland - Vatnajökull Glacier Ice Cave - way out on the southeast corner of Iceland, took a tour of an ice cave where melting water runs under the glaciers to create these amazing ice caves

I have tons more, but I should space them out so that I don't hog the whole thread.

JP Photography - Travel/Landscape/Automotive Photography

Last edited by GoHokiesGo; 10-20-2016 at 07:53 PM..
Appreciate 8
mookie45770.00
geek57.00
VRG_135836.50
rohitsja232.50
Xtabi1698.50
ddk632585.00
bd307927.00
cenix379.00