09-17-2012, 04:07 PM   #23
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maloney View Post
If anyone is familiar with the Henry Hudson Parkway (9A), I was going North and the speed limit is 35 MPH. Not sure why it is 35 MPH, but it is what it is. They just paved it and the S curves are tempting as it is a 3 lane highway. I asked him where he was hiding and he laughs and says he can't tell me that, but I would have had to break my neck to see him. Apparently, there's a spot they hide that's up a hill on the right hand side, so be careful.

This is where he was:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.86...num=1&t=h&z=17
I was actually going to ask you in my first post if it was there that you got caught.... there are a couple of spots he parks at, I travel on this road everyday always on the way home & sometimes on my way in in the mornings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3crit View Post
Same exact thing happend to me about a month or two ago, by ay chance was he a kind of heavy set black guy? he got me in a loaner car right where the speed limit changes from 55 to 35 around a bend. was extremely nice and told me the same thing he told you, that he would be retiring shortly and that i should plead not guilty, and that they would give me a Jan 13 court date and that by time he would be gone. sure enough i got the paper in the mail for a Jan 13 court date, so we'll have to see what happens then. good luck hope we didnt get scammed!
He's out there every morning and he stopped me a couple months back and let me go...he's always wearing the hooker boots lol

now as I'm ready to leave work I'm going to take it extra slow but heading south bound its 50mph

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0