Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alefcole View Post
Do you know how the 2011.5 cars with standard MDM, choose their SERVO option if they don't have idrive? I am waiting for confirmation on a non idrive car to pull the trigger, plus waiting if one of the vendors makes a steering wheel switch group buy.
Going to chime in here in between answering emails.. Sorry guys for the slow replies.

For cars without iDrive, you will be able to pick your settings for the M button. So if you wanted it to be Sport Plus with Servotronic on Sport with MDM, that's an option, or if you prefer the M button to leave the power unchanged and enable MDM and the tighter steering, that's an option too.

I need about half an hour on my car to figure out how to do it on non-iDrive cars. It's at the bodyshop right now getting the front PDC, CF Splitters, Spoiler, and Mirror caps. I should have it back in a week and can verify then.

Personally I think that sport plus is too aggressive, but each to his own. My preference for the button would be just the MDM mode and the steering (unless you require sport plus). This way the power button can be used if you want that on too, and the steering wheel shortcut only enables features that would otherwise be inaccessible.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0